Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clear-headed mornings

I think I've been doing better than I gave myself credit for.

I felt a little muzzy when I woke up this morning, a little slower than I ought to, but realized the feeling is becoming less and less familiar. All week I've been bouncing out of bed (late, but bouncing nonetheless) and feeling sharp at work.

I've been watching my intake, eating well, exercising, and getting to bed at a decent hour. Last night I ate well and exercised, but backslid on the other parts. Funny how being up late and drinking more than I should go hand in hand.

Back on the horse. I want many many more of those completely clear-headed mornings.

2 comments:

aleximac said...

it's interesting, isn't it, about the staying up late? I have the same correlation.

Mel said...

Weird, isn't it? That correlation ...