Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 5

So yes indeed, I was able to say I did it today. I was pleased and alert and well rested. I think I could get used to that.

I went out with a friend tonight and as planned did have some social beers. That's fine. I still need to be in bed by midnight and there's no call to have another. And that's what I'll do.

There were two guys at the table adjacent to us tonight, and man oh man. One was completely fucked up, to the point where he was slapping the table, wrestling drinks, spilling things, and trying to pay with a library card. He accused his brother of stealing his drink, freaked out the waitress, and brought the entire bar to a standstill. They were eventually asked to leave by the bartender. It was awfully uncomfortable.

When I left a half hour later, their asses were parked on the curb across the street. Please God I never end up like that. Please.

Today felt so good that I want more and more and more of them. I want to stack them up, count them at first, and then just lean against them. Please, God.

No comments: